You might have noticed that I have changed template on this and some other blogs recently. I wanted to change theme to a responsive template that is easy to edit and customize, and without a lot of extra unused code. But as you can imagine, I did not find any. So I made one. I named it Strap Them Boots On.
Strap them boots on theme specs
So here is the sales pitch (boring):
- Responsive header slider for front page, populated with featured images from post in a specific category.
- Qucklinks under the main menu for promoting your money-posts sitewide with an incredibly high click-through rate and for lowering the overall bounce rate.
- Responsive main menu in two levels.
- Big call-to-action-area in top left area, above the fold, in clear background color (great place for placing your email-signup or guide-downloads)
- Full widht & 2 sidebars page template.
- Category pages with own headers.
To be continued