How to make “This is what my friends thinks I do” -pictures
You have probably all seen them all over Facebook lately. The “This is what my friends think I do“-pictures with 6 funny pictures in. And you maybe want to make an own? Well, it is not hard at all, you can actually download the photoshop template here and just add you own pictures to it.
This is what my friends thinks I do -image example:
This is one such picture I made that got quite a lot of attention on Facebook:
How to make “This is what I think I do” -image, step by step
- Download the template with the 6 images on, (or make an own black background picture).
- Chose which six texts you want to use. The most common ones are the following:
What my friends thinks I do.
What my mom thinks I do.
What society thinks I do.
What my dad thinks I do.
What my colleges thinks I do.
What my boss think I do.
And of course “What I think I do” and “What I really do“.
- Write the six texts in the places they should be, below the pictures. There are already layers made for this, just edit the texts.
- Edit the “heading” text. There is a layer for that as well.
- Copy pictures from the web or from your camera and paste them at the bottom of the layer-list, right above the layer named “paste all your pictures here”.
- Rezise them and save the whole masterpiece as a jpg or png, upload it to Facebook and see the likes dropping in!
The ”This is what my friends thinks I do” Photoshop template:
So, now you have yor own great “What my friends thinks I do“-picture. Do you want to show it of to more people? Then just post it in the comment-field and I will make a showcase of the best “What my friends thinks I do”-pictures here on the blog. Go ahed, make something nice!
I bet you like these posts as well:
- Tag Facebook pages in pictures
- Invite ALL friends to a Facebook fanpage
- Make a facebook profile banner
- World war 2 on Facebook. Historical facebook-updates 2
- Facebook profile banner for pages