Nowdays you need a code for adding facebook app to a facebook page. Yes, Facebook dudes have removed the “add app to page” link that was earlier visible in the app profile page, that they as well have removed. But there is a way to add facebook canvas page apps to facebook pages still!
How to add facebook app to facebook page the new way
The code for adding facebook app to a facebook page:
Do like this:
- Create your Facebook app the usual way.
- Copy the code above and paste it in a new tab.
- Check for the app url and the app ID. You find them here: https://developers.facebook.com/apps. App ID is under “App ID/API Key and app url is under settings –> “Canvas page”.
- Replace “YOUR_APP_ID” with the app ID code and “YOUR_URL” with the url you found under “canvas page”.
- Then hit enter. Be sure that you are logged in to Facebook. You will now get a dialog where you can chose which of your Facebook pages you want to add this app to. Finnish it off and smile!
This was it. Now you know the code for adding facebook app to a facebook page. At least until the dudes at Facebook development team changes something again (I know that they only do it for making life harder for us, don’t you think?)