Facebook has now announced that they can use your personal data outside Facebook as well, for adding demographics to ads. That means that if you like “Toyota cars” on Facebook, you might see some more Toyota ads than usual when surfing websites in the future. AND PEOPLE GOES CRAZY as usual! -“Nooo, Facebook has no […]Kommentera
Social media, a bad name but still used.
I realized that almost all of my social media posts were about tweaking Facebook, so they can now be found on the page Facebook tricks. But I am adding more posts to the social media section as well, as soon as there comes any good social media things to write about.
The one writing here:
- Finska Ukko tar upp kampen med frilans finans
- Sajt om vitaminer säljes – Köp Vitamintorget.se och bli vitaminhandlare
- Sajten HotellFinland säljes
- Webbhotell och domän från samma leverantör?
- Superenkelt verktyg för B2B Analytics: Leadfeeder
- Tre hösttips för sökmotoroptimering med olika verktyg
- Grundläggande kring bounce Rate för hemsidor
- Vad är Growth Hacking?
Follow on Facebook
Brian D. Hawkins about SEOPressor:
It’s almost as if SEOPressor took those features from my checklist. I guess I’m old school but I have a checklist that I use when writing new posts. It’s pretty cool that SEOPressor helps automate some of those tasks and the check/remind feature is very nice. As usual I love your presentation.
http://hotblogtips.com/aboutClick Here to Download
SEOPressor Read my SEOPressor review